- The new photography website will have both strong desktop and mobile capabilities. This makes it easy for clients to explore content and gather the information they are looking for.
- The new layout offers a more atheistically pleasing way of viewing photos and galleries.
- From client purchase galleries, blogs, contact information, social media links, this website will serve as a one-stop shop for everything you’re looking for related to my photography business.
- I’ve updated my website with new photos to highlight some of the strongest sessions I’ve photographed to date. I've channeled the saying, "out with the old, in with the new."
- Further information to come about my style, philosophy and approach to keep people comfortable in front of the camera!
Building a new website can be time-consuming, but also a ton of fun! It's given me a chance to look at my work over the last seven years and see how much my style and skills have developed. What I love most about photography (and why I never get bored of it) are the limitless number of ways to improve, grow and set new goals as a photographer. Scenery changes, so do people; no two sessions are ever the same. It's an incredibly rewarding field and I'm grateful to have stumbled upon this artistic outlet of expression years ago.
Stay tuned ... *new* website coming soon!